When the surface of the hot dip galvanizing bath comes into contact with air, it undergoes a continual process of oxidation, which can be seen by the loss of gloss and the formation of a dull patina. This causes the loss of zinc metal, which is transformed into zinc oxide. The way to reduce this action is to protect the surface of the galvanizing bath with a film of aluminium metal. Soprin’s aluminium wire has been conceived and made to meet this need.
SOPRIN ALUMINIUM WIRE OFFERS MANY ADVANTAGES, SINCE IT
- Is easy to use;
- Is simple to measure (use exact quantities for minimal waste);
- Dissolves fast on the surface;
- Treats only the surface of the galvanizing bath;
- Improves the shine of the material during extraction;
- Reduces the formation of zinc oxide;
- Has very high purity and malleability.